JUNE 5-7, 2024 • DENVER
Formerly the Event & Arena Marketing Conference, join us in Denver for the first-ever Event & Venue Marketing Conference to learn more about the latest industry developments in marketing, publicity, promotions, and group sales while networking with promoters and venue professionals from across the country and around the globe. All venues are welcome as we bring together diversified events and venue professionals to cultivate inspiration, collaboration, and innovation for the growing entertainment industry.
The 2024 Event & Venue Marketing Conference Hotel will be at the Hyatt Regency Denver at the Colorado Convention Center. The conference itself will take place at the Colorado Convention Center.
First Time Attendee?
We are excited to have you! Learn specific tips and general information in advance of the conference, such as where to go when you arrive, what to wear, and more!
Legacy of Leadership Fund
Due to the overwhelming support over the years with the Silent Auction & Raffle, EVMC is now able to offer a Scholarship for Industry Professionals, now called the EVMC Legacy of Leadership Fund.
Now is your time to share: Did your company have the "Marketing & Publicity Campaign of the Year" or "Most Creative Artist Gift?"
Have further questions? Check out our FAQ's below
Registration fees (US Dollars)
$599 ($550*) | June 9, 2023 – Dec. 31, 2023
$699 ($650*) | Jan. 1, 2024 – Mar. 31, 2024
$799 ($750*) | Apr. 1, 2024 – May 31, 2024
$899 | June 1, 2023 – Conference
ADD ON TICKET
EVMC Kick-Off Bash: An Unforgettable Night at Red Rocks Amphitheatre with Ian Munsick
Concert ticket required for entry into Red Rocks Amphitheatre, including the pre concert reception & bus transportation. EVMC has secured tickets at cost, available as an add on during conference registration for $78. Limited tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis and must be added during registration. Ticket includes complimentary bus transportation to and from the venue & delicious food at the private pre-concert reception. If you choose not to buy a ticket, you will not be able to board the bus and join any of the reception at Red Rocks.
Attending the EVMC Kick Off Party featuring a concert at Red Rocks Amphitheatre is an an additional $78.00 USD*
Single Day Registration
- Thursday, June 6th is $450
- Friday, June 7th is $450
- $275 - Students must present a student ID at the registration desk at the conference. Student status will be verified prior to the conference.
EVMC is an education based conference offering various networking opportunities. In recognizing the value of the conference and the commitment given to and by our conference sponsors, EVMC requires companies who do business within the live entertainment industry and decide to participate outside of a sponsorship or trade agreement, to pay a vendor fee. The vendor fee is per person and increases once the normal registration deadline expires for all attendees.
- Industry Vendor Registration is $1,499
Registration refunds requested prior to May 1st will receive a full refund. Refunds requested after May 1st will receive a full refund less a $100 administrative fee.
What's Included In Your Registration
- Admission to All Sessions
- Conference App
- Networking Breaks During the Conference
- Opportunity to Meet and Network with Peers in the Industry
- Opportunity to Participate in the Silent Auction & Raffle
- Meals During the Conference
- Transportation and Admission to most Evening events
- Airport Transportation
Paying by Check?
If you need to pay by check, please register using our online system. In the Billing section of registration, please select Mail-In Payment. You will be able to complete your registration online, and mail in a check. Mail check to Event & Venue Marketing Conference, P.O. Box 170576, Boston, MA 02117.
What should I wear & what should I bring?
For daily sessions and conference functions, the attire is business casual. Yes, jeans are acceptable! If additional activities are planned that require specific attire, EVMC will let all of the attendees know. Things to consider when packing:
Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center
650 15th Street, Denver, CO 80202
- The EVMC room block is $289/per night from Tues, June 4 - Fri, June 7.
TO AND FROM DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (DEN)
Ride Share (Uber/Lyft)
- Take the train from your gate to baggage claim.
- Ride shares can be accessed on Island 5 of either side of the main terminal (East or West)
- Wait to request your ride in the ride share app until after you’ve claimed your luggage at baggage claim or have arrived on Level 5.
The suggested public transportation option is to use Denver Airport Light Rail to Union Station (37 min) and then walk to the hotel (15 min). Total travel time: Approx. 52 min.
- From the main terminal, the Denver Airport Rail Station is located at the DEN Transit Center, Level 1, adjacent to the Westin DIA and the South Security Checkpoint. The DEN Transit Center can be accessed at the south end of Jeppesen Terminal by exiting through the glass doors and taking the escalator or elevator down to ground level.
- Travelers can use A Line, the rail service from Denver International Airport to Union Station in LODO (lower downtown) and back, courtesy of Regional Transportation District (RTD).
- The Denver Airport Rail has six stops along the way and takes approximately 37 minutes at a cost of $10.50 each way.
Where do I go once I arrive?
This year’s conference, with exception of evening activities, will be held at:
Colorado Convention Center
700 14th St, Denver, CO 80202
- From the Hyatt Regency, use the exit by the hotel escalators and walk to the left toward 14th street. You will see the large Blue Bear looking into the Convention Center windows. Enter through one of the sets of doors located along 14th Street. You will see directional signage just inside on where to go from there.
Conference registration begins on Wednesday, June 5th at 10am. The registration table location will be announced soon.
- Sign up for the Teambuilding Event (Ultimate City Scavenger Hunt) at check-in, if you did not already do so during registration. Teambuilding is Wednesday afternoon (time TBA). It’s a fun way to get to know your fellow attendees and ensure that you’ll see many familiar faces on the first full day of sessions on Thursday!
LOCATION: Meet in TBA location for instructions & next steps.
- Attend the First Time Attendees Welcome on Wednesday, June 5th at 1pm. Here you’ll get some last minute tips and meet other first time attendees, as well as some of the planning committee & board members.
What is my name badge for?
Each attendee is given a name badge to wear during the conference. It is your ticket for admission to all conference functions, meals and events, including the evening activities, so don’t forget it! The badge also designates whether each person is a Speaker, Sponsor, Board Member, Planning Committee Member, or First Time Attendee.
How are meals handled?
Coffee/light breakfast and lunches are provided by EVMC! Food will also be served at some of the evening activities which are hosted by sponsors, as well. Please refer to the agenda page on the website or mobile app for more details regarding the evening functions, and continue to check back for updates as we add additional information closer to the conference.
Explore Denver - Optional Self Funded Activities (Sign Up Required)
EVMC is organizing group activities for Saturday, June 8th.
More information on these activities will be announced soon!