EVMC College Internships
Interested in breaking into the live entertainment industry? Do you have a passion for marketing, group sales, social media, or public relations? Then the EVMC internship is for you!
The internship is designed to give anyone a chance to break into the Live Entertainment Industry. As an intern, you will be able to connect with the top industry professionals while helping run the conference. To date, EVMC has had over 100 interns & has helped place interns into roles with top venues, promoters, & tours. If you are trying to get your foot in the door & are interested in Live Entertainment, this internship is for you. Join the vibrant world of live entertainment, where you become an integral part of a dynamic group of marketers shaping the success of the most iconic events and venues!
EVMC INTERNSHIP INFORMATION
- Applications for the EVMC 2024 Internship are now open and must be submitted by March 29, 2024.
- Up to eight* Conference Internships will be awarded.
- Internships include all EVMC registration fees and hotel accommodations. Travel stipends are available if the applicant does not currently reside in the host city.
- In return for expenses paid, Interns will be expected to assist EVMC Planning Committee members prior to and throughout the conference with database management, social networking, registration, collecting surveys, team building activities, taking pictures, taking notes, etc. as assigned.
- To request additional information please email Samuel Guerrero at Samuel.Guerrero@psu.edu
*Subject to change
To apply, please complete the application below and provide the following: Resume, Video Essay and two Letters of Recommendation.